We can help you get your start in Thailand
Intern Qualifications for the Program in Thailand
– Native speaker of English or near-native fluency in English
– A passport from the USA, Canada ,UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa.
XXFluent speakers of English from some European countries are also accepted for the program.
– Enrollment in TEFL Internships Teacher Training Program
XX(OR TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, or equivalent certification)
– Be between the ages of 23 and 55.
– No experience required
– No teaching qualification required (TEFL Internships teacher training course will provide this)
Already have a TEFL certificate?
Individuals who already have a TEFL certificate can participate in the internship portion of the program. The cost for placement only into a school is US$998.
Internships in Public Schools
No experience required
No prior teacher training required (TEFL Internships teacher training course will provide this)
No Degree Required for some schools
Two month internships
Experience Thailand and the “real world” out here while teaching English, getting your teaching qualification and even earning a bit of money. And prepare yourself to teach English abroad.
What’s needed to apply for an internships position in Thailand?
* Submission of the required documents to facilitate your internship placement
– the photo page of your passport
– a copy of your diploma (if applying for a university)
– a passport type photo (head shot only)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
TEFL Internships has joined with TEFL Boot Camp (TEFL Educator) I Teach TEFL of Phuket Thailand to offer quality internships that will get your TEFL experience going.